External website will open in a new window
The information below is about the organisation, it's management and membership and not about the building or facilities in which it trades with the public, holds its meetings or events as those facilities may not be managed by this organisation. For details about the facilities either follow any links provided below or those from the Home Page of this site.
The country's largest nature conservation charity, inspiring everyone to give nature a home.
• Over a million members, including over 200,000 youth members
• More than 2,000 active staff members and 17,207 volunteers, giving the gift of time of 1,082,317 hours - that's the equivalent of 631 full-time staff.
• Over 213 natures reserves covering 143,780 hectares and home to 80% of our rarest or most threatened bird species.
• A UK headquarters, three national offices and eight regional offices.
• A network of over 150 local groups and more than 150 youth groups.
Our mission is to create a world richer in nature, so nature conservation is at the heart of what we do.
The RSPB exists to help our birds, wildlife and natural places survive and thrive. A country that's not home to skylarks and puffins, red squirrels and hedgehogs, is not a country any of us want to live in. Every species is unique, but each is connected. And everyone one of them needs a home if it is to survive.
Local Telephone (01480)
The Grange, 20 Market Street, Swavesey, CB24 4QG
NOTE*: The address above is for official written communications and may NOT provide public access to this organisation. In the case of a PLC or Limited Company it will be the Registered Address or perhaps that of the Secretary of a Club, Group or Association
Suitable for iPhones and Android
Call the vCard file from same URL as above.
If you have a QR Code scanner with your Smart Phone or Tablet you can download the contact detail for RSPB by scanning either the left or central code image. Not all mobiles or tablets can download and import data directly in this manner and prefer to access an Internet URL where they access the data in the from of a 'vCard.vcf' file. Scanning the right hand code image will provide a 'vCard.vcf' file for RSPB
Click the location name below to visit this location online to view where it is on the local map plus much more information.